- Apple’s ‘Disappointing’ Quarter in 3 Graphs at The Atlantic
- Did the For-Profit College Bubble Just Go Pop? at The Atlantic
- Forget What You’ve Heard About Stock Risk at Smart Money
- Bank Accounts for Preschoolers at Smart Money
- 4 Concepts Investors Are Beta Off Ignoring at Smart Money
- AMLP: An ETF Cautionary Tale at Morningstar.com
- Wall Street’s love affair with Ireland may be over at Fortune.com
Quick Links of the Day
The Superinvestors of Graham-and-Doddsville (PDF)
Staples at New Low (3/6)
J.M. Smucker at New Low (2/14)
Scary Parallel? Not!!!
O’Sullivan wins 12th Forecaster award
ConAgra at New Low (2/11)
Buffett Beating Hedge Funds
Community College: A Great Investment
Target (TGT) at 1-year Low (1/21)
ATMs Face Deadline
Quick Link Archive
Charles H. Dow, Father of Value Investing
It's All About the Dividends
Dow Theory: Buying in Scales
How to Avoid Losses
When Dividends are Canceled
Cyclical and Secular Markets
Inflation Proof Myth
What is Fair Value?
Issues with P-E Ratios
Beware of Gold Dividends
Gold Standard Myth
Lagging Gold Stocks?
No Sophisticated Investors
Dollar down, Gold up?
Problems with Market Share
Aim for Annualized Returns
Anatomy of Bear Market Trade
Don’t Use Stop Orders
How to Value Earnings
Low Yields, Big Gains
Set Limits, Gain More
DOW VALUE WATCH
Dow Fair Value (50% Principle):
2013 High: 16,576.66
2009 Low: 6,547.05
Fair Value: 11,561.85
+40.60% above fair value
as of April 8, 2014
Index Additions and Deletions
Tools & Resources
- Aereo to Justices: Kill Us, and You'll Kill the Cloud
- McDonald's CEO Loves Breakfast. But Not All Day
- A Quick Look at the Apple 'Spaceship'
- UNC Fake-Classes Whistleblower Resigns After Meeting With Chancellor
- How Business Schools Create Irresponsible Leaders
- Why Is the Post Office Buying Bullets?
- Skechers Won the Boston Marathon. But Why Was It Even in the Race?
- For My $300 Million Jet, Whom Do I Make This Check Out To?
- Aereo's Day in Court Won't End TV as We Know It
- Bob Saget Admits 'Inappropriate Acts' in New Book